You can eliminate bedbugs in confined spaces by using conventional treatments. Pesticides are effective, but the exterminator needs to take specific action to get the job done right. Our company can eliminate bedbugs using conventional treatments because we rely on the recent study from Purdue University. The study found that exterminators would need to visit the home twice to fix the problem, and they’d need to wait at least a week or two in between.
Our company follows the protocols below to guarantee satisfactory results.
- We tend to visit the home three times
- During the first visit, we’ll treat the home for bedbugs
- When we visit again, we’ll check the home and treat the home for bedbugs
- We’ll visit the home a third time to check it for bedbugs
- We normally wait 10 to 14 days to ensure bedbug eggs have hatched
Fill Out The Form Below and receive a coupon good for a FREE Consultation with a Pest Control Specialist…